Modern airports, whether they are small general aviation airports or large commercial airports, are constantly faced with evolving operational and capacity needs of today’s travelers. SEI is accustomed to adapting to the constantly changing aviation industry and providing safe, efficient, and cost-effective solutions to today’s aviation challenges.
Over the last 20 years, SEI has completed over 50 projects at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport serving as one of their On-Call Engineering and Survey consultants. We have provided comprehensive in-house professional services to both the airside and landside needs of aviation. Our survey crew has experience in surveying all areas of the airport from runways to baggage claims. Our team members are equipped to provide professional airport design and survey services. By taking into account the needs of the airport and its surrounding communities, our aviation clients benefit from state of the art survey and engineering technologies and practices to consistently exceed owner expectations.
SEI is prepared to get aviation projects designed and under construction.
- New Runways
- Runway and Taxiway Drainage
- Runway Extensions
- New Taxiways
- Environmental Assessments and Permitting
- Preparation of Bid Documents and Bid Tabulations
- Project Construction Administration, including Project Coordination, Construction Observation & Inspections
- Maintenance of Traffic
- Laser Scanning
- Road Relocations and Extensions
- Public and Private Utility Design and Relocation
- Ground Transportation Facility Design