While market conditions typically play a significant role in determining property value, a number of other factors can also have an impact. At SEI, we help clients identify all factors that may influence the value and, ultimately, the economic feasibility of development.
SEI planners start their investigation by gathering data about the site and adjacent properties. Beginning with the basics – zoning and comprehensive land-use analysis, existing and proposed infrastructure improvements, and environmental and subsurface constraints – SEI develops a working site plan the client can use in evaluating the property’s true value.
In the land-development process, it sometimes happens that planners and engineers disagree about a site design, often causing the client to spend valuable time and resources to find a workable solution. Not at SEI. Our planners have a working knowledge of civil engineering, enabling them to integrate planning and design functions with engineering expertise. In order to minimize site plan redesign time, SEI develops site plans that comply with local zoning and development regulations and are feasible from an engineering standpoint and target the client’s goals and objectives.
- Due Diligence (Feasibility Studies, Zoning Analysis, Environmental Impacts Coordination, Sub-Surface Investigation, and Arboreal Impacts)
- Rezoning Application and Coordination
- Community Meetings and Board Presentations
- Presentation Graphics
- Development and Regional Impact Studies
- Single-Family Residential Design
- Multi-Family Residential Design
- Retail, Commercial, and Industrial Site Design
- Master-Planned Communities