Program Management consists of managing Capital Improvement Programs for local, State, Federal, and other agencies such as Community Improvement Districts (CIDs). It also includes assisting with Comprehensive Transportation Plans (CTPs) and other studies, project prioritization, needs assessments, funding resource allocation and research, as well as grant writing. SEI has specific expertise in managing SPLOST and Federally funded projects.
- Program planning, oversight, & controls
- Master schedule development & updating
- Master budget development & tracking
- Design development/management
- Alternative project delivery approaches