More and more local and national developers are turning to SEI for their civil engineering, planning, and a wide range of design services. We have gained their attention (and business) through a reputation built upon numerous successful public and private landmark projects in the metro-Atlanta area and beyond. SEI has the experience and depth of technical resources to provide outstanding technical services to support many types of development projects. SEI project experience includes developments ranging from multi-jurisdictional high density mixed use developments to master planned single-family communities and 1 million plus square foot industrial buildings. SEI’s extensive experience encompasses commercial, retail, parks and recreation, medical, and numerous municipal buildings.
SEI’s strength lies in experience and versatility. The firm’s success comes from providing exceptional designs on time and within budget, along with compatible, cooperative partnerships forged with clients. Relationships that (in reality) are partnerships.
SEI’s registered engineers bring diverse engineering experience, intelligent perspective, and outstanding work ethics to every project. Project managers are skilled at resolving technical delays and creating work plans that are cost conscious in design and timely in completion. Furthermore, the staff’s knowledge of local permitting requirements – along with distinctive work on complex topographic and hydrologic issues – offers clients a unique mix of engineering and practical experience. The result is “out-of-the-box” solutions that produce first-class projects every time.
- Project Feasibility Studies
- Value Engineering Services
- Flood Studies
- Water Distribution Modeling
- Construction Specifications and Standards
- Complex Watershed Modeling
- Land Disturbance Permitting
- Water Supply System Design
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- EPD/USACOE Environmental Permitting
- Sewer Lift Station Design
- Earthwork Calculations
- Pavement Design
- Precise Grading and Cut/Fill Analysis
- DOT Entrance Permitting
- Sewer/Water Utility Capacity Analysis
- Construction Quantity Take-offs and Estimating
- Utility Coordination